- 2 pounds of peeled Crawfish tails
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 4 slices of stale bread
- 2 tablespoons of Crawfish fat(if available)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons of chopped green onion tops
- salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper, to taste
- 11/2 cups of bread crumbs
- Grind Crawfish tails, onions, bell pepper and bread slices in food processor or grinder.
- Add Crawfish fat, egg, parsley and green onion tops; mix thoroughly; add salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper and mix.
- Shape into balls the size of a walnut and roll into bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.