Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Leslie Bridge, director hospitality services, Dauterive Hospital
- Serves: 10
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 pounds crawfish, or lobster
- ⅜ cup flour
- 1½ teaspoons dry mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups fat-free half and half
- ¼ cup Butter Buds
- 1 cup potato flakes
- 1 cup chopped seasoning
- chopped green onions
- minced fresh parsley
Seasoning for crawfish Edit
- Season crawfish and set aside.
- Saute chopped seasoning in butter.
- Stir in dry mustard.
- Add fat free half and half, stirring until hot.
- Stir in 1 cup potato flakes.
- Stir in seasoning salt to taste.
- Stir crawfish into cream mixture along with green onions.
- Pour into baking pan and bake for 20 – 25 minutes at 350°F until bubbly and delicately browned.
- Garnish with minced parsley and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.