- 1 lb. Crawfish (thawed, if frozen)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 rib of celery (chopped)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- Pickeled Relish
- salt & pepper
- Melt butter in pot, saute' the Onion and celery for a couple of minutes.
- Add Crawfish, saute' about 10 minutes. Pour everything into a food processor.
- Mix until everything is well chopped.
- Add Mayonnaise, mustard, relish & salt & pepper to your satisfaction.
- Eat with crackers or on bread (like Chicken salad)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.