Latest revision as of 13:00, April 26, 2011
- Heat 1½ quarts water in a large saucepan to boiling.
- Add the lobster tails and salt, and simmer until tender.
- Remove lobster tail meat from shells, coarsely chop and set aside.
- Reserve stock.
- In another large saucepan, heat the butter and sauté the onions for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, garlic, herbs, nutmeg, salt, pepper, and lemon peel.
- Cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add the wine and 4 cups lobster water.
- Boil soup and cook for 10 more minutes.
- Force soup through a food mill, then return to the pot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.