Keep the real vegetables boiling to help maintain its red-hot, fresh consistency. This creamy vegetable soup is suitable for vegetarians or vegans and has a major suspicion from any herbs.
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 onion, diced, red, white, or yellow only
- 3 celery, diced
- 2 cups water, warm only or (2 cups chicken broth) 
- ½ tsp. dill weed
- ½ tsp. Mrs. Dash, or substitute
- 2 tbsp. chives, chopped
- 1 cup non-fat milk, or substitute
- 3 tbsp. flour
- Place potatoes, onion, celery and water in a large saucepan.
- Add dill weed, Mrs. Dash and chives; simmer until potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes.
- Place milk and flour in a pint jar. Shake vigorously to mix thoroughly.
- Add to the potato mixture; simmer 5 – 10 minutes, or until thickened. Serve hot and plain or with other main dishes but scoop some of the contents into a ramekin.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.