- 1.5 lb cream cheese
- 1.5 lb sour cream
- 1 can sweet condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup sifted flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup cashews, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup coconut, coarsely chopped
In a food processor, combine cream cheese, sour cream, condensed milk, Sugar, flour, baking powder, and salt to a smooth paste-like mixture.
Pour into a large bowl.
To the cream cheese mixture, add almonds, cashews, raisins, and coconut; fold in thoroughly.
butter a baking dish well and pour the mixture; smooth out the surface and bake at 325oF for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the top is lightly brown.
Chill it overnight in refrigerator.
To serve, cut into 2-in. cubes and top it with whipped cream.