Dessert Recipes by South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 1 Pillsbury® Refrigerated Pie Crust from 15 oz pkg.), softened
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 pkg. Pillsbury® Thick 'n Fudgy Hot Fudge Swirl Deluxe Brownie Mix
- ¼ cup oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 °F.
- Prepare pie crust as directed on package.
- In bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and 1 egg.
- Beat until smooth. Set aside.
- Reserve hot fudge packet for topping.
- In large bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, 1 tablespoon of the water and remaining 2 eggs.
- Beat 50 strokes with spoon.
- Spread ½ cup brownie mixture in bottom of crust-line pan.
- Spoon and spread cream cheese mixture over brownie layer.
- Top with remaining brownie mixture; spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake 350 degrees for 40 – 50 minutes or until center is puffed and crust is golden brown.
- Place hot fudge from packet in small microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Stir in remaining tablespoon water.
- Drizzle fudge over top of pie.
- Cool 3 hours or until completely cooled.
- Store in refrigerator.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.