Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on package.
- Combine cream and sugar, mixing until well blended.
- Blend in egg and vanilla.
- Reserve ½ cup brownie batter.
- Spread remaining batter onto bottom of greased 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Cover with cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon on reserved batter.
- Cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until cream cheese mixture is lightly browned.
- Cut in small squares.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.