This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Cartwright Estate in Richardson, Texas in 2002.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 small can crushed pineapple
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Spray rectangular baking pay with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread one can of crescent rolls on the bottom pinching edges together.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until creamy then spread over crescent roll bottom.
- Drain pineapple and sprinkle over cream cheese mixture.
- Cover with remaining can of crescent rolls pinching top and bottom together.
- Close any openings then brush on egg white for a shiny crisper top.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Stir confectioners sugar and milk together until well mixed then drizzle over Danish.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.