Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Mix cream cheese, walnuts and 1 teaspoon vanilla and spread on 6 slices of bread.
- Put 2 slices together, filling side in.
- Beat batter ingredients until well mixed.
- Dip sandwiches in batter, coating both sides.
- Melt butter in skillet and fry sandwiches until golden brown on both sides.
- Warm apricot preserves with orange juice and beat to mix.
- Sprinkle fruit over sandwiches and pour sauce over all.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.