This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Chung Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 medium potatoes peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- ½ cup cream cheese
- ⅓ cup snipped fresh chives
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In medium saucepan cook potatoes in 2 inches boiling water covered about 12 minutes or until tender then drain thoroughly.
- Mash potatoes with an electric mixer or potato masher then mix in cheese and chives.
- Gradually mix in milk mixture until potatoes reach desired consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir gently over low heat just until heated through.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.