- 3 cups milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cream of Wheat
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 4 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Beat egg whites.
- Add 2 tbsp Sugar and beat.
- Heat milk and salt to a full boil stirring.
- Beat Sugar and egg yolks and add to hot mixture.
- Cook for 3 minutes .
- Fold hot mixture into meringue and add vanilla.
- Pour into serving dishes and cool.
- Serve with custard sauce or fruit sauce.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.