- First add the salt and butter to the water.
- When boiling add the flour, all at once, stirring constantly until the mixture leaves the side of the pan
- Remove from the fire and add the unbeaten eggs, one at a time, beating continually.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a buttered pan, about two inches apart.
- Bake in a moderate oven for twenty-five minutes.
- When cool, with a sharp knife make a cut in the top or side and with a pastry tube fill with cream filling.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.