Cook Time: 30-40 min
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 6 cups half and half
- 1 cup water
- ½ stick butter
- ⅓ cup cornstarch
- 1 lb crabmeat
- Old Bay, salt, pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp cooking sherry (optional)
- Heat half and half, butter and chicken bouillon cubes to almost boiling; mix water and cornstarch together and use to thicken milk mixture; add salt, pepper and old bay.
- Next add crabmeat and heat through 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serve with spinach salad and garlic bread.
- Just before serving, add cooking sherry.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.