In Romanian: Supa de cartofi (crema)
- 2 qts / 2 l water
- 1 lb / 500 g potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 cup sour cream or yogurt
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon butter
- toasted bread
- Boil the cubed potatoes with the finely chopped onion.
- When they are done, strain.
- Sieve the potatoes and thin with some of the boiling liquid.
- Add salt and set to boil.
- When the soup starts to boil, add the sour cream or yogurt well mixed with the flour.
- Let boil for a minute or two, add the chopped parsley and butter.
- Serve with toast.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.