- 1 cup cream of Wheat
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 piece of a vanilla stick
- Sugar (to taste)
- fruit syrup (from preserves or caramelized Sugar)
- Set to boil the milk with the water and vanilla.
- When starting to boil, begin to add handfuls of cream of Wheat, a little at a time, like a rain.
- Keep stirring with the other hand.
- After all cream of Wheat is used up, add Sugar and salt and let moil at slow heat until the cream of Wheat absorbs all milk, without making it too hard.
- The cream of Wheat hardens after cooling.
- Remove the vanilla and place onto a plate.
- Serve cold, with fruit syrup, preserves or Caramelized Sugar Sauce.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.