Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 small head of green cabbage or 6 cups shredded
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ stick butter or margarine
- 2 or 3 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sour cream
- Coarse shred cabbage to make 6 cups.
- Melt butter in large pan over medium-low heat.
- Add cabbage and cook and stir about ½ hour or until wilted and tender.
- Stir in salt, sugar, and lemon juice.
- In separate bowl mix egg and sour cream.
- Add mixture to cabbage and stir and cook until thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.