This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Dimmer estate in Rockwall, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- Peel eggs and slice into ¼ inch thick rings then melt butter in skillet and add milk.
- Gradually stir in flour and cook, stirring constant for 5 minutes.
- Add eggs then season with salt, pepper, rosemary and thyme.
- Serve on hot fresh biscuits.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.