- 1 part Karo, creamed
- ¾ part desiccated coconut and chopped nut meats (optional, and raisins)
- more of the same to roll the balls in
- First prepare Creamed Karo
- Add three-fourths the quantity of desiccated coconut, chopped nut meats or a mixture of coconut, nut meats and chopped Raisins.
- Form into balls the size of marbles
- Roll in chopped, desiccated coconut or nuts
- Let stand over night, then roll in paraffin paper.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.