Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound bag of fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp bacon grease or oil
- 1 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 1 small clove garlic finely chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream - ½ and ½ or 18% cream
- ½ tsp salt or to taste
- ½ tsp sugar
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp flour
- Boil down the spinach to make 2 cups.
- Drain in colander leave it sitting.
- In a pan, sauté the onion in garlic in the bacon grease fora few minutes.
- Then put spinach back in pan amd add the remaining ingredients mix all together and stir for about 1 hour with wire whisk.
- It takes a while to make this dish, but it is soooooooo good!!.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.