- 2 cups of fruit (cut or sliced thin) (apples, bananas, peaches, apricots, pears and plums work great)
- 200 g of sweet cream
- 6 tablespoons of sugar (white)
- 2 beaten egg whites
- vanilla (to taste)
- lemon juice (to taste)
- Beat the cream, vanilla and ⅓ of the sugar in a bowl.
- The cream should become light and fluffy.
- In another bowl beat the egg whites, add ⅓ of the sugar.
- The whites should become stiff.
- Spread whites onto the cream with a mixer.
- In another bowl add the fruit, ⅓ cup of sugar and a little lemon juice.
- Mix the fruit well.
- Now place the fruit in cups or bowls and cover with the cream/whites mixture.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.