Creamy Banana Mandarin Orange Pie with Lemon
- 1 ready graham cracker pie crust
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice from concentrate
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 bananas
- 15 oz can mandarin orange segments, drained
- In bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Beat in milk until smooth.
- Stir in 1/3 cup lemon juice and vanilla.
- Slice 2 bananas and dip in lemon juice and drain.
- Line bottom of crust with bananas and 2/3 of orange segments.
- Pour filling over fruit. Chill 3 hours or until set.
- Slice remaining banana, dip in lemon juice and drain.
- Garnish top with banana slices and remaining orange segments.
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.