Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- 2 cans 16 oz each cannellini beans, drained
- 14.5 oz can chicken broth
- ½ cup milk
- 2 large egg yolks
- ½ cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbs chopped parsley
- In blender, puree beans and ¼ cup broth.
- In saucepan, bring remaining broth to a simmer.
- Whisk in bean puree, return to a simmer.
- In bowl, whisk milk and yolks.
- Whisk in 1 cup puree mixture into yolk mixture, whisk until smooth.
- Pour yolk mixture into saucepan, cook until hot, but not boiling.
- Stir in cheese and pepper.
- Serve with additional cheese and chopped parsley.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.