This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Corrigan Estate in Justin, Texas in 1992.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup evaporated milk
- ¼ cup half and half
- 2½ tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1½ tablespoons flour
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup onions chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1 pound bow tie pasta cooked and drained
- Sauté onions and mushrooms then set aside.
- Mix milks and half and half together in pan over low heat.
- Stir constantly for five minutes then whisk in butter and parmesan.
- After five minutes stir in flour ½ tablespoon at a time.
- Stir vigorously over high heat then add mushrooms and onions.
- Right before serving add pepper and garlic then serve sauce over cooked pasta.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.