Prep Time: 30 min.
Cook Time: 30 min.
- 1 lb pasta
- 1 small can evaporated milk
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small can Nestle cream
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 1 cup diced Ham / Bacon
- Bacon bits (optional)
- 3/4 stick butter
- Prepare pasta. Set aside (cover) once done.
- On medium heat, saute ham and mushrooms in butter.
- Add the milk first, slowly stirring so the milk won't stick to the pan.
- Add half cup of grated cheese while stirring constantly.
- Cook for 15 min. continue stirring
- Serve over pasta, add bacon bits on top.
Write the second section of your page here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.