- Serves: 6
- Occasion: Any
- Effort: Easy
- 3 cups water
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1½ cup milk
- 4 cups carrots, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ⅛ tsp ground ginger
- green onions, chopped (for garnish)
- In a large sauce pan bring water to boil. Add all remaining ingredients, except milk.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 40 – 45 minutes, or until carrots and onions are very tender.
- Remove from heat and pour mixture into food processor or blender to puree; return to sauce pan.
- Reduce to low heat and stir in milk, heating until warm but not boiling. Serve warm.
- If desired garnish with chopped green onions
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.