my Daughter is Looking For an Easy Recipe For Wisconsin Cheese Soupdo Any of You Have This Recipe
Here'a a Recipe For The Soup. I've Made This, It's Not Fancy, ButPlain, Simple And Very Good. Really Easy to Make.
- 2 T. butter (no Substitutions)
- 4 Medium Green onions, Chopped (1/4 C.)
- 2 T. flour
- 1/4 Tsp. pepper
- 1/4 Tsp. Ground mustard (dry-I Use Coleman's)
- 1 C. Whole milk
- 1 (10 1/2 Oz.) Can Condensed chicken broth
- 2 C. Shredded Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese (8 Oz.)
Melt butter in 2 Quart Saucepan Over Medium Heat. Cook Onion inButter About 2 Minutes, Stirring Occasionally, Until Tender. Stir inFlour, pepper And mustard. Stir in milk And Broth. Heat to BoilingOver Medium Heat, Stirring Constantly. Boil And Stir 1 Minute. StirIn Cheese; Heat Over Low Heat, Stirring Occasionally, Just UntilCheese is Melted. Makes 4 Servings.