Here'a a Recipe For The Soup. I've Made This, It's Not Fancy, ButPlain, Simple And Very Good. Really Easy to Make.
- 2 T. butter (no Substitutions)
- 4 Medium Green onions, Chopped (1/4 C.)
- 2 T. flour
- 1/4 Tsp. pepper
- 1/4 Tsp. Ground mustard (dry-I Use Coleman's)
- 1 C. Whole milk
- 1 (10 1/2 Oz.) Can Condensed chicken broth
- 2 C. Shredded Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese (8 Oz.)
- Melt butter in 2 Quart Saucepan Over Medium Heat.
- Cook Onion inButter About 2 Minutes, Stirring Occasionally, Until Tender.
- Stir in Flour, pepper And mustard.
- Stir in milk And Broth.
- Heat to Boiling Over Medium Heat, Stirring Constantly. Boil And Stir 1 Minute.
- Stir In Cheese; Heat Over Low Heat, Stirring Occasionally, Just Until Cheese is Melted.
Makes 4 Servings.
contributed by :
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.