From Menu and Recipes Week 10/29/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¼ cup flour
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp + 1 tsp olive oil, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp minced onion
- 1½ cups whipping cream
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place flour in a shallow baking dish or pie plate.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt; coat with flour.
- Heat 2 tsp of the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat until hot.
- Add chicken; cook, turning once, until golden, 2 – 4 minutes per side.
- Remove chicken from skillet; place in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Heat remaining olive oil in same skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add garlic and onion; cook until garlic and onion are tender, 1 – 2 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium high; add whipping cream, Parmesan and pepper.
- Cook until sauce is bubbly and slightly thickened, 2 – 3 minutes.
- Spoon sauce over chicken in dish.
- Bake chicken until an instant read thermometer inserted in center of chicken registers 180°F, 8 – 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.