This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Henry Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1980.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 16 ounce container sour cream
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 ounce package dry onion soup mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with seasoning salt then brown chicken in olive oil in large skillet until golden brown on both sides.
- Place chicken in baking dish.
- In medium bowl combine sour cream, chicken soup and dry onion soup mix and pour over chicken and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.