- Makes 8 servings
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large leek, chopped and divided
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup rice
- 1 pound brie, rind removed and diced
- ½ cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook chicken in oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat until brown, about 8 minutes.
- Remove chicken; set aside.
- Cook white part of leek until soft over medium-high heat, about 2 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and rice; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook uncovered 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add chicken; cook 5 minutes.
- Stir in brie, cream, salt and pepper.
- Stir until creamy and cheese is melted, about 4 minutes.
- Garnish with green part of leek, if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.