From Menu and Recipes Wee 10/21/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp basil
- bag of frozen vegetables
- Sprinkle chicken with garlic powder spray skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium high heat 1 minute.
- Cook chicken 10 minutes or until browned.
- Set aside.
- Add soup, milk, lemon juice, basil and vegetables.
- Heat to a boil.
- Return chicken to pan.
- Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes or until chicken is done.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.