- 1 c Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 c Sugar
- 1/4 c margarine, Melted
- 1 ea Env. unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 c Cold water
- 8 oz cream cheese, Softened
- 1/2 c Sugar
- 3/4 c milk
- 1/4 c lemon juice
- 1 c Shipping cream, Whipped
- 1 x strawberry Halves
- Combine Crumbs, Sugar, and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch spring- form pan.
- Soften gelatin in water; stir over low heat until dissolved.
- Combine cream cheese and Sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Chill until lightly thickened; fold in whipped cream.
- Pour over crust; chill until firm. Top with strawberries before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.