Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Can be prepared in 45 minutes or less.
- Accompaniment: Toasted pita wedges or potato chips
- Makes about 2 cups
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 x 6½-ounce cans minced clams, drained, reserving 3 tablespoons liquid
- ⅓ cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley leaves
- ¾ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.