Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 3 medium cucumbers, sliced
- 1 medium sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup white wine vinegar
- 5 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- dash pepper
- In a bowl make alternating layers of cucumbers and sliced onion, sprinkling with chopped dill.
- Combine sour cream, sugar, white wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Pour over cucumbers.
- Let chill at least 4 hours.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.