Description[edit | edit source]
Makes 8 servings.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 tablspoons butter
- 2 to 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium Onion, finely chopped
- 4 medium carrots, shredded
- 3 14.5-ounce cans chicken broth, divided
- 3 cups cooked long grain rice
- 1 cup whipping cream
Directions[edit | edit source]
Carefully spoon mixture into blender or food processor. Add 1 can broth to vegetables; blend but don't puree.
Other Links[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.