This recipe is a make ahead dream.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 to 9 cups diced peeled potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces refrigerated French onion dip
- In a large saucepan, cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender; drain.
- Mash the potatoes with butter, milk, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Add cream cheese and onion dip; mix well.
- Spread in a greased 2½-quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 50 – 60 minutes or until heated through.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.