- 1 c strawberries; Quartered
- 1 c cantaloupe; Chunked
- 6 strawberries; Whole
- 1 Apple; Cored And Chopped
- 20 grapes; Seedless Green
- 1/2 c pineapple; Chunked
- 1/2 c mandarin orange Sections
- 1 1/2 c whipped topping
- 2 tb coconut; Shredded & Toasted
- In 2 Quart Bowl Combine Fruits Except Whole Berries; Cover WithPlastic Wrap And Refrigerate Until Well Chilled, at Least 2 Hours.
To Serve Edit
- Into Each of 6 Parfait or Sundae Glasses Spoon 2 t WhippedTopping* Thawed Frozen Non-Dairy) And Top Each Portion With 1/4 C.Fruit Mixture.
- Top Each Portion of Fruit With 1 t Whipped Topping,Then an Equal Amount of Remaining Fruit Mixture. Spoon 1 t WhippedTopping Onto Each Portion of Fruit, Sprinkle With 1 t coconut, AndGarnish With 1 Berry.
contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.