Juice, Grape, Canned Unsweetened by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 8
- 1¼ cups grape juice
- 3-ounce package lemon gelatin
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup chilled low-fat evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Baked 9” pie shell
- Dissolve gelatin, using boiling grape juice instead of water.
- Mix in sugar.
- Chill mixture until almost stiff.
- Whip evaporated milk and lemon juice until soft peaks form.
- Pour over gelatin mixture and beat slowly until blended.
- Pile into pie shell.
- Chill until firm.
- Garnish with whipped cream if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.