Description[edit | edit source]
Contributed by Pressurecookerrecipes Y-Group
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 cup long-grain rice
- ½ teaspoon olive oil
- 2¼ cups water
- ⅓ cup honey
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup evaporated milk (fat-free can be used)
- ¼ cup 1% or skim milk
- 3 egg yolks
- ⅓ cup raisins (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- cinnamon, to taste
Directions[edit | edit source]
- In cooker, combine rice, olive oil and water.
- Close lid, bring to high pressure then lower heat on stove and cook for 8 minutes.
- Release pressure (cold water or automatic, according to manufacturer's directions), open lid and add honey and sugar to rice mixture.
- Stir in evaporated milk, milk and egg yolks.
- Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- Stir constantly.
- Add raisins and vanilla extract.
- Spoon into dishes and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Serve hot or cold.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.