Makes 4 servings.
- 1 bag success white, brown, or jasmine rice
- 1 tbs garlic olive oil
- 16 oz pre-sliced white mushrooms
- 8 oz tub onion and chive cream cheese
- 1 pound, cooked, peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Add mushrooms and cook 6 min or until golden.
- Stir in cream cheese until melted.
- Add shrimp, spinach and water, cook until heated through.
- Fold in cooked rice, lemon juice and water if needed to keep the mixture creamy.
- Top with cheese.