This stone-cold dessert starts with the pie crust, cream cheese, real peanut butter, peanuts, and milk, and is a guilt-free treat the family will love. This is as sweet as it can get while it keeps a creamy aroma with the peanut butter and vanilla content.
- 1 8 oz pkg. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup peanut butter, regular or reduced-fat/sugar-free only
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp. milk, regular or low-fat/skimmed only
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 oz. frozen dessert topping
- ¾ cup fudge ice cream topping, divided
- ¾ cup chopped peanuts
- 1 chocolate-flavored crumb pie crust
- Beat cream cheese and peanut butter until combined.
- Add sugar, milk, and vanilla. Beat until combined. Fold with the whipped topping.
- Spoon half of cream cheese mixture into pie shell.
- Spread with ½ cup fudge topping; spoon remaining cream cheese mixture into crust.
- Cover and chill at least 6 hours or until firm. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving. Drizzle with ¼ cup chocolate topping and sprinkle with chopped peanuts.