Recipes for Better Nutrition During Cancer Treatment by the National Cancer Institute, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
This light potato salad is mildly seasoned for the sensitive palate.
- Cook Time: About 10 minutes
- Serves: 4
- ⅓ cup plain low-fat yogurt
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp finely minced or scraped onion
- 1 sprig of parsley, finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped celery or green pepper (optional)
- 2 potatoes, boiled and diced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- salt to taste
- Blend yogurt, mayonnaise, onion, parsley, celery, and pepper.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.