Purchased Bowers Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1994. Dated 1971.
- Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- 1 pound fresh raspberries
- 4 teaspoons corn flour
- 1¼ cup light whipping cream
- ⅓ cup icing sugar
- 3 tablespoons raspberry liqueur
- Rub raspberries through a sieve and discard seeds.
- Reserve puree.
- In a saucepan, blend the corn flour smoothly with a little of the cream.
- Stir in the remainder and add sugar and raspberry puree.
- Cook over a gentle heat until smooth and thickened.
- Stir in the raspberry liqueur then pour into fondue pot and serve with fruit or cake.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.