- 2 cups of water
- 4 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese
- 1 can of table cream (or 1pint of dairy cream)
- ½ lb ground Beef
- 1 lb of rotini Pasta
- Cook ground Beef with oil, salt and garlic in the open pressure cooker.
- Stir constantly until well browned.
- Add the water, table cream, Parmesan cheese, and rotini Pasta onto pressure cooker.
- Close the pressure cooker and cook in medium-heat for 5 minutes after the regulator starts to blow steam.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.