This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Wright Estate in Seagoville, Texas in 2000.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups chopped cooked spinach
- 2 teaspoons finely minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 hard cooked egg sliced
- Heat spinach in saucepan then add onion, salt, nutmeg, cream and butter.
- Mix well and heat through then spoon onto serving dish and top with hard-cooked egg slices.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.