This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Tinsley Estate in Venus, Texas in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ pound bag tater tots
- ½ cup milk
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 3 ounce package cream cheese
- 8 ounce package shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 small white onion diced
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat soup, milk and cream cheese until smooth.
- Butter and baking dish and put potatoes and onions on bottom.
- Pour soup mixture over top and cover with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour then sprinkle cheese on top and bake another 15 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.