- 1 quart half-and-half
- 1 box Nestlé® Carnation® sweetened condensed milk
- 2½ teaspooons vanilla extract
- Beat half-and-half, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until combined; freeze for 2 hours.
- Beat on medium speed for 30 seconds; freeze for additional 4 hours or until firm.
- Or, use ice cream maker, freezing according to manufacturer's directions.
- Chocolate chip ice cream: Add 1 cup Nestlé® Toll House® semi-sweet chocolate Mini Morsels halfway through freezing period. Continue freezing as above.
- Fruit-flavored ice cream: Use 3 cups half-and-half, 2 to 3 cups fruit pulp, 1¼ cups (14-ounce can) Nestlé® Carnation® sweetened condensed milk, and ½ cup granulated sugar; omit vanilla extract. Freeze as above. Note: If using sweetened frozen fruit, omit sugar.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.