- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Monterey jack Cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 teaspoon ground dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
Transfer mixture to a double boiler or fondue pot to keep warm while serving.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.