Creamy Vinaigrette from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- Serves: 12
- ⅔ cup plain low fat yogurt
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard (Dijon works well)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 large of two small cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill weed
- Put all ingredients into a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Shake jar to blend ingredients.
- Store in the refrigerator between uses.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.